Dear all ,
April 22nd is World Earth Day. In order to let our children pay more attention to the world they are living in, I would like to invite you and your students to join the coastal clean-up event. The school will not provide transportation to the event so if students wish to join the event, parents are requested to take them there. If you are still interested in this event, please fill out this google from https://goo.gl/forms/gB0K
or contact Ms. Han-Yun Chiang (#294) by this Thursday. Here are more details for the event.
Date: 20176/04/22 (Saturday)
Clean up place: NanLiao
Schedule for the day:
9:00-10:30 Coastal clean-up event
10:30- Go home
The first intersection after NanLiao swimming pool. map:
- Please wear appropriate clothes, pants and hats. We suggest wearing closed toe shoes such as rain boots or sneakers. Don’t wear slippers or sandals.
- Please wear masks+gloves and bring clippers+trash bags/bins for trash collection.
- Bring your reusable water bottle so as to not create more waste. Bring a backpack for your personal belongings.
- Please work in groups of at least two people. Don’t try to move huge trash by yourself. Be aware of glass, nails, and other sharp things.
- Stay away from the sea and be aware of the tide. Don’t step on/hurt any animals or plants on the beach.
- If the event is cancelled due to the weather, information will be posted on the IBSH website.