Grade 7 students only
Grade 7 students,
Please remember that you will have the health check tomorrow morning.
However, before you go to school, you need to do the urine test the first thing in the morning tomorrow. If you don't know how to do it, please follow the procedure you see in the following website. Here are some important things that you should know about collection urine sample. Please read them carefully.
Sunday night. Oct 27th: The night before collecting the urine sample
1. You should NOT have any medicine, drinks and food which contain Vitamin C the night before the kid collects the urine test.
2. Please urinate before going to sleep.
Monday morning October 28th
1. You should collect the urine sample right after you wake up in the morning.
2. Don’t collect the first part of urine that comes out. Please collect a sample of urine “mid-stream” in a disposable container.
4. Fill the plastic tube with urine sample until it is 80% full.
3. Screw the lid of the container shut
1. You should bring the tube with urine sample in it to the school. It is suggested that you can put the tube into a small zipper storage bag.
2. Please collect the urine sample Monday morning. (October 28th)
Please click the following address for more pictures which show you how to collect the urine sample.